quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2008

Leave Me Alone


Searching for nothing,
I cannot find.
I seek nothingness,
to not exist,
but to nonetheless be.
Not to die, but to live without body.
So hard to see in the light.

Leave me alone.

I've been searching to find my way home.
Searching for nothing, falling through my mind.
Staring into the sun, I can't see in the light.
Look in the darkness, for the darkness holds vision.
Where is nowhere? To be found in the center?
It does not exist, but nonetheless is.
I've been searching for nothing for as long as I remember.
Only in blackness can we see.

Leave me alone.

I'm searching for no one. My goddess, my mother.
Trying to find my way home.
Searching for nothing, falling from something unidentifiable.
I don't know where I am, without map of here.
I strive to be nothing, sitting nowhere, without time.

Leave me alone.

=== Tyrvald ===
http://www.metrovirus.com/home.html

0 comentários: